If used improperly, guns can be dangerous. If you order a gun from Head Down Firearms, you agree to follow all manufacturer safety instructions and to use any such gun in a safe manner, in an approved area, and solely for legal purposes.
1. Not all Products are available in all areas due to federal, state, or local Laws. Head Down Firearms reserves the right to limit Product quantities. For new Products many of our pictures are stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify the Product by the title and description in the listing and don’t rely on the photos alone.
2. A Buyer must pick up any Gun he or she orders through the Head Down Firearms site from the designated FFL Dealer.
3. Your purchase and receipt of all Products is subject to compliance with all federal, state and local laws, statutes, ordinances, rules and regulations (“Laws”). By proceeding with the purchase of any Products offered on the Head Down Firearms site, the Buyer certifies: (i) the Buyer has reviewed all applicable Laws related to the use, possession, purchase and/or ownership of the Products; (ii) the Buyer is legally permitted to use, possess, purchase and/or own the Products; and (iii) the Buyer does not intend to transfer any Products in violation of any applicable Laws. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL LAWS APPLICABLE TO THE ORDER, SHIPMENT, DELIVERY, SALE, TRANSFER, POSSESSION AND USE OF ALL PRODUCTS ORDERED BY BUYER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, GUNS, AMMUNITION AND ANY OTHER PRODUCTS RESTRICTED BY LAW.
4. Head Down Firearms assumes no, and Buyer hereby releases Head Down Firearms from any, responsibility for Product defects or malfunctions or for physical injury or property damage, whether resulting in whole or in part from criminal or negligent use of a Product, improper or careless handling, unauthorized modifications, use of defective, improper hand-loaded, reloaded or remanufactured ammunition, Buyer abuse or neglect of the Product or other influences beyond Head Down Firearm’s direct and immediate control, or otherwise.
5. You understand that handling, cleaning or discharging a gun, ammunition or ammunition components may cause exposure to lead, and you hereby hold Head Down Firearms harmless from and assume all responsibility and liability for any lead exposure.
Shipments & Delivery
A. You represent and warrant to Head Down Firearms that all Products you order through the Hdfirearms.com Site may be shipped, delivered, sold and transferred to you and possessed by you in the jurisdiction you specify for delivery in accordance with all Laws. You are responsible for complying with all applicable Laws, including all local laws, ordinances, rules and regulations.
B. Head Down Firearms will arrange for shipment of ordered Guns to a Dealer near you, or if you prefer, another FFL Dealer in your area as you direct. A transferring FFL Dealer that is not a Head Down Firearms authorized Dealer must provide Head Down Firearms evidence reasonably satisfactory to Head Down Firearms that it is a validly licensed FFL Dealer. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. Buyer will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. Shipping and handling charges are reimbursement for the costs we incur in the processing, handling, packing, shipping, and delivery of the order.
C. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments. Head Down Firearms has a compliance protocol in place to help prevent the shipment of Guns and any other restricted Products to a jurisdiction in which such Guns or restricted Products are prohibited by Law. However, should there be a mistake and a Product is shipped to a jurisdiction in which the Product is prohibited by Law, Head Down Firearms will pay for the return shipping to the transferring FFL Dealer without any restocking fees assessed to the Buyer, and the Buyer will be refunded the purchase price in full.
D. Bulk orders may be charged an added fee based on the shipping policy in place at the time of order.
E. Head Down Firearms does not ship to PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses.